2023-04-21 09:56 watchdoq

I have an infection in my urinary tract. Blood is also coming out with urine. There is also an infection in the bladder.
I have a high fever.
I want to go to India for treatment.

Which hospital will be good to go to?
Can anyone suggest a doctor who has experience treating this type of infection?

2023-04-21 09:59 watchdoq


Rubi or Amri Hospital in Kolkata
Dr Darshan Shah at KD hospital Ahmedabad

Apollo Kolkata or Apollo Bangalore

NKPC is best at Kolkata.
Dr. Avishek Mukherjee. (Delhi AIIMS).
Kolkata Fortis


You are just a click away from Expert Answers to Your Health Questions